The Adelante! U.S. Education Leadership Fund is one of only a handful of non-profit organizations in the U.S. that are strictly devoted to delivering this specific type of program to minorities, specifically Latino undergraduate students. The 2013-2014 Adelante scholarships are now open and deadline is MAY 31st!!
To participate you need to:
1. Be eligible for college as an incoming freshman, freshman, sophomore, junior or senior by fall 2013.
2. Main Scholarships require students to pursue a degree in the following: International Business, General Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Public Relations, General Communications, Sales, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry, and Computer Science. *Additional scholarships may not require specific major.
3. Must be a US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident.
4. Have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale). * Some scholarships require a 2.75 GPA.
5. Maintain full-time enrollment status throughout duration of the scholarship term.
6. Provide two letters of recommendation which express leadership potential.
Amounts for scholarships range from $1,000-$3, 000!!
- MillerCoors National Scholarship
- MillerCoors Science and Engineering Scholarship
- MillerCoors Chicago / Colorado Scholarship
- Abercrombie & Fitch Future Leaders Scholarship
- Adelante / Ford Motor Company Future Leaders Scholarship
- Adelante’s Scoring for Education Scholarship
- H-E-B / Adelante Future Leaders Scholarship
- HOPE Scholarship
- Gilbert G. Pompa Memorial Endowed Scholarship