NCCER CORE Construction Fundamentals Certification
The RHCA National Training & Safety Foundation, and the Regional Hispanic Contractors Association, are delighted to present the Workforce Training Program.
This training program has been crafted to deliver the NCCER CORE Curriculum (National Center for Construction Education and Research), paving the way for participants to acquire a nationally recognized certification. This certification is the fundamental building block for a thriving career within the construction industry.
Introduction to Basic Construction Skills prepares individuals for entry-level positions.
Your success in the construction industry starts here!
Construction is an exciting industry that offers multiple career opportunities, is well-paid, and is growing day by day impacting positively on society and the world. Just a few of the construction professions in high demand are carpenter, pipefitter, welder, electrician, project manager, and crane operator. The opportunities in this industry are much broader than you can imagine. But this industry demands craft professionals and skilled individuals so, this training program will lead you on a path to your new construction career.
Benefits in the construction industry
- Financial benefits and competitive salaries.
- Opportunities for career mobility and advancement.
- Combine knowledge, skills, and artistic expression.
- Lasting impact on people and communities.
- Impact positively on the environment.
Skilled construction professionals with enough knowledge, tools, and techniques at a basic level to develop tasks in complex structures.
1. Train the workforce in Dallas County about introduction to basic construction skills.
2. Create a network of contacts between the communities of Dallas County, beginning in the construction industry.
3. Contribute to closing the gap of knowledge and give the workforce tools and techniques to reinsert successfully in the marketplace.
For more information, sign up for the upcoming cohorts and/or schedule in English or Spanish CLICK HERE.