Zoo Run ITINERARY
|Saturday, April 20, 2013|
|7 to 7:45 a.m.||Registration and Packet Pickup|
|7:30 a.m.||Aerobic Warm-Up|
|8 a.m.||Timed 5K & 5K Fun Run
*Course closes after 1 hour and 15 min
|9 a.m.||5K Awards Ceremony|
|9:20 a.m.||1K Fun Run (starts at the 5K start line)|
|9:45 a.m.||Wild Wonders Live Animal Presentation|
Entry Fee & Registration
|Individual||Early $23, Late $28 (after March 29), Race Day $33|
|School Groups (K-12)||$18 per person, 10-person min. by March 29 –
|Teams||$20 per person, 5-person min. by March 29 –
|Timing Device (optional)||$3|
|Zoo Members receive a $2 discount
- *Early registration guarantees a Zoo ticket, a race bag, a T-shirt, as well as a timing chip, if desired. T-shirt sizes based upon availability.
- *Race bags, T-shirts and timing chips are not guaranteed if you register on Race Day.
- *Races include a Timed 5K, a 5K Fun Run (untimed) and a 1K Fun Run.
- *The 5K course closes after 1 hour and 15 minutes. Runners finishing after the time limit will be pulled off of the course for safety purposes.
- *For safety purposes, all strollers must move to the back of the start line in the 5K and Fun Run. Staff members will be on hand to enforce this rule for the safety of all participants.
- *No pets, bicycles or in-line skates allowed.
- *Race participants must park at the Zoo’s main parking lot via Forest Park Boulevard. Limited parking is available west of University Drive on Colonial Parkway.