The FWHCC is excited to announce their new “Connect with your Content” Marketing Series. This will start as a 5 session series ONCE A MONTH beginning in April 2022. These will be highly valuable marketing workshops with industry professionals. We are providing these classes in hopes of empowering our local businesses to see content creation as not only accessible but as an important part of their marketing strategies. Class space is LIMITED and we don’t want you to miss out on these great business development opportunities.
1. How to tell your Brand’s Story 4/14/22 – Learn how to emotionally connect with your audience and humanize your brand.
2. Tips for being on camera 5/20/22 – A workshop with an industry expert to learn how to be more comfortable in front of the camera.
3. Enhance your videos with Green Screen 6/17/22 – Learn how to set up, use and quickly edit on a green screen. Participants will learn about affordable products to create their own green screen setup from where ever they may be.
4. Create Better Visual Content 7/15/22 – Learn the fundamentals of content creation by exploring lighting, camera and audio settings while working with products and subjects. Discover the importance of taking better photos and videos for your business.
5. Get Strategic with your Social Media August TBD – Learn how to use your social media and other apps to your advantage to help drive business.