El Centro College West Campus (located at 3330 N. Hampton Road) will host a Community Resource Fair on Saturday, May 4 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Employment Fair
- Family Support Services
- El Centro College Programs
- Free Health & Wellness Screenings
- Music and fun for the entire family!
Below is a list of a few of the organizations that will be present at the Fair:
- Spay Neuter Network
- Goodwill Industries of Dallas
- West Dallas Youth & Family Center
- Lakewest YMCA
- Prism Health North Texas
- MLC Insurance Group
- Childcare Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Agape Manor Home Child Placing Agency
- Brady Senior Center, Catholic Charities Dallas
- Dallas Police Department of Community Affairs
- The Turning Point Rape Crisis Center
- Brother Bill’s Helping Hand
- City of Dallas
- Parkland Victim Intervention Program (VIP)/Rape Crisis Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
This event is free and open to the general public.
For more information, contact Monica Medina at 972-391-1438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.