Marketing Boot Camp – Friday, June, 26th @ 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The LiftFund DFW Women’s Business Center and Agency Partner Interactive have teamed up to give small-business owners the hands-on, digital marketing strategies that can help attract more clients. The quarterly marketing boot camps cover topics such as marketing strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), web design and social media. Each boot camp features a presentation where digital marketing experts provide a high-level overview of the featured topics. Following the presentation, you have the opportunity to join 15-minute, group breakout sessions where an expert dives deeper into the topics.
Lead Like a Lady – Leadership Seminar for Female Entrepreneurs – Saturday, July 18th @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Join other female entrepreneurs in learning leadership and personal development strategies from executive coach and leadership consultant Dr. Virginia Wells. Gain insight into the key advice and tips she provides to help entrepreneurs expand their leadership capacity and drive their business to the next level of success.
During this two-part webinar series, you will explore key areas involving communication, creative thinking and other skills to achieve desired results.
Dr. Wells will help you learn how to:
- Identify the power brokers in your social circles to boost your business.
- Utilize specific behaviors to increase your competitive advantage.
- Adopt negotiation skills to drive and close better deals.
- Develop your strategic executive voice to influence others and establish credibility.
- Manage workplace conflicts effectively to create a positive outcome.
Road to Entrepreneurship – Saturday, July 11th, 2020 @ 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
If you’ve been thinking about doing business for yourself or launching your own company but feel stuck, this course can kick-start your entrepreneurial journey.
In this two-part series, business coach Adele Foster will help you take what you already know to put it into a business that will help you prosper and grow.
In line with the famous Chinese proverb, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step,” this program is designed to help you with that first step. Throughout this course, you will learn:
- Types of business and how to register your business (DBA, C-Corp or LLC).
- How to obtain an Employer Identification Number.
- How to get a resale tax ID number from the state of Texas (if you’re retailing a product).
- How to write a successful business plan.