Nearly 45,000 Dallas County school children will need immunizations before they return to class this fall.
You remember the news stories from previous summers…families waiting too late for immunizations…lines being too long for last-minute immunizations…some children being sent home the first day of school because they had not yet received the required vaccinations.
Please be sure your children receive the vaccinations they need this month.
Dallas County Health and Human Services can help:
- Most DCHHS clinics are open from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Appointments are not necessary
- The DCHHS serves children 18 and younger
- Immunizations cost just $10 for the first visit and $5 for subsequent visits (if needed)
- No child will be denied immunization based on ability to pay
Let’s make sure all of our children get a great education and have a promising future. Let’s get the school year off to a healthy, happy start!