NeighborhoodLIFT® is designed to provide sustainable homeownership initiatives in cities affected by the housing crisis. The program is a collaboration between Wells Fargo, Neighborworks America, and BCL of Texas.
- Collaboration with local non-profits, realtors, and the city allowed Wells Fargo to feature over 30 properties in the city of Dallas, while helping people explore, and get assistance with their home-buying aspirations.
- 695 appointments were filled at the event, where home ownership opportunities were explored.
- $3,795,000 in down-payment assistance funds were reserved at the 2 day event which is being administered locally by NeighborWorks America affiliate BCL of Texas.
- 90% of the grant funds were reserved at the event which leaves some funds still available for the market.
- 253 customers who received a reservation at the event, still need to purchase and close on a property to receive the grant.
To learn more about NeighborhoodLIFT and the impact in other communities, click on the link below: