Independence Day is around the corner and the Irving Fire Department asks everyone to enjoy, but be safe this coming 4th of July.
Please keep the following safety tips in mind and share with family and friends:
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- The possession, manufacture, storage, sale, handling, and use of fireworks is PROHIBITED in the City of Irving.
- The best way to enjoy fireworks is to visit public fireworks displays. Click on the following link for more information on the City’s plan to celebrate this holiday: City of Irving 4th of July Celebration