CityArts Festival offers activities and entertainment for families and art aficionados and is held in historic Fair Park, a national landmark featuring the world’s largest collection of 1930s art deco exhibit buildings, art and sculpture
The Festival includes:
- ARTFEST, juried art show coordinated by The 500, Inc.
- Reduced museum admission at select times
- Kids arts, crafts and family fun in the Prudential Children’s Area
- Culinary Showcase with chef demos, pairings, and liquor tasting (must be 21 or older)
- Hand-on art classes hosted outside in the Magnolia Art Lounge (adults and children 13 & up)
- Entertainment of three stages
- Movies Under the Stars at 9 pm. Friday-American Graffiti and Saturday-Grease.
- FREE ADMISSION
For more information go to cityartsfestival.com or call 214-421-9600