April 12th, 12:00pm-1:30pm
With the support of BBVA Compass Center for Financial Education, Financial Friday is focused on helping you “get your money right” so you can achieve financial stability. You will have an opportunity to learn how to manage your personal and business finances as well as ways to fund your business. Volunteers from BBVA Compass Bank will provide financial education and experts in lending, credit repair, accounting and taxes will be on hand to share information. Snacks and drinks will be provided, bring your lunch.
Every second Friday of the month. April’s session will focus on budgeting and Taxes. Learn strategies to build a simple budget and pay off debt. Learn how you might qualify to receive assistance with completing your income tax returns.
April 24th at 12:00pm
Grab your lunch and learn success strategies from women who have successfully grown their firms. They’ll give you advice, share tips and allow you to ask questions. During this lunch-time webinar you’ll get inspired by women business owners who will share their journey to success.
April – Sandra Vega, Owner of INGLES PARA TI! Ingles Para TI is a firm that teaches ESL classes to help indivdiuals become proficient in speaking English.
You’ll be encouraged and feel inspired as they share with you:
- Why they started the firm
- The biggest challenge they faced and how they overcame it
- Two things you can do to grow your company
- Words of wisdom to stay motivated on your entrepreneurial journey
April 25th 10:00am-11:30am
- The thought you put in before writing a plan, forces you to take an objective, critical and unemotional look at your business.
- Your business plan is an operating tool that will help you manage your business.
- A business plan communicates your ideas to others and provides the basis for your financing proposal.
This session will help you make sure that the different parts of your business plan make sense, that they support each other coherently and that they will leave the reader with a concise, convincing statement that the business is feasible.